Skip to main content

[hxejq] Download Treacle fonts from Hanoded

Treacle
Treacle TreacleTreacle



One of the best desserts I have eaten in my life was a treacle tart. I do know that it was in England and I do know that it was delicious. I really don’t know why I was thinking of that, but that pleasant memory did give me a name for this font.


I am still learning my new font software, which is a bit of a slow process. The software I used for this font allows me to add several languages, which, hitherto, I couldn’t access.


So, in short, this is my most multilingual font ever: it even includes Vietnamese and a bit of Hiragana and Katakana for you to get creative with!





Popular posts from this blog

[tsugh] Download Anthem Park fonts from Maulana Creative

Anthem Park Anthem Park is a handwritten script font. With medium felt tip stroke, Condensed and fun character with a bit of ligatures. To give you an extra creative work. Anthem Park font support multilingual more than 100+ language. This font is good for logo design, Social media, Movie Titles, Books Titles, a short text even a long text letter and good for your secondary text font with sans or serif. Make a stunning work with Anthem Park font. Cheers, MaulanaCreative Anthem Park Download Now View Gallery

[nsyef] Download Osmont fonts from Jorsetype

Osmont Osmont a work that is purely a result of handwriting, has a natural characteristic. this is perfect for invitations, signatures, blogs, social media, business cards, product brands. Osmont has Stylistic standard, Stylistic Alternates and ligatures. and includes uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation marks. FILE INCLUDE Osmont (OpenType,PUA) OpenType features can be accessed by using OpenType smart programs such as Adobe Photo Shop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Corel Draw and Microsoft Office. special greetings for all, all of us all smoothly in running the routine Osmont Download Now View Gallery

[tfvcl] Download Big Black Scar fonts from Olivetype

Big Black Scar Black Big Scar is a cool hand brush font with a graffiti style. This kind of font is suitable for poster, apparel, product branding, etc. This font is also supporting multi-Languages, which include: Afrikaans Albanian Catalan Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Italian Norwegian Portuguese Spanish Swedish Zulu. So what's included: Basic Latin A-Z & a-z. Numbers, symbols, and punctuations. Multilingual Support. Accented Characters : ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÑÒÓÔÕÖØŒŠÙÚÛÜŸÝŽàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïñòóôõöøœšùúûüýÿžß Thank You. Big Black Scar Download Now View Gallery